20041122: Garp bug -- model vertical cross sections foul up subsequent data

David,

You are correct in that there is a bug in the plan view plotting routines
of Garp that was introduced into Garp when the underlying gemlib routines
were modified to support the IJSKIP usage. I will update these routines
in the 5.7.4 release I am getting ready to pack up.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support