20041103: WCEQ wind chill parameter

Rich,

WCHT is the revised wind chill formulation. WCEQ is the old
formulation (per "phelp sfparm", $NAWIPS/doc/User_guide/pdf/apxA.pdf
or the 5.6.E release whats new section).

Also, you will see that the defined station model plots in NMAP2
(and SFMAP) in $GEMTBL/config/prmlst.tbl use the WCHT parameter
as of January 2002,

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support