Re: Fwd: [Mm5-users] GEMPAK for MM5

Dear Simon,

Your MM5 mail list post was forwarded to me by several members of that
list. Unidata will make every effort to provide GEMPAK support to
educational users such as yourself.

The GEMPAK distribution contains a PDF format version of the User Guide
under the doc/User_guide/pdf. Also, our online tutorial can be
accessed through the web:
http://my.unidata.ucar.edu/content/software/gempak/tutorial/
or downloaded in PDF format as well
http://my.unidata.ucar.edu/content/software/gempak/tutorial/all.pdf

We provide an email support address: address@hidden
as well as the gembud email discussion list which you can subscribe to
and post questions where fellow GEMPAK users may providehelp as well:
If you have MM5 specific application questions regarding GEMPAK, you may
find the gembud and mm5 email lists particularly helpful since the
users of the packages can provide more information about there
experiences in using GEMPAK to analyze MM5 output.

The tutorial pages are designed for use in our training workshop that
was just completed. If you missed our webcast of the training workshop,
we will be providing access to the archived webcast through our
web pages using RealPlayer in the near future.

As always, the UPC will try to provide support to you through as many
sources as possible.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support