Re: 20040816: 20040816: New one for me . . .

Steve,

Thanks for the response . . . in doing a debug, it appeared to have something
to do with the file size.  I like your idea of breaking out into individual
hour files, and will copy and do likewise.  My Eta 218's are the whole thing
in one file for the entire run - including all data, not just the DVB-S.

Stonie