20040903: NMAP2 (ATCF)

Mike,

I notice your atCCF entry has a space in the template. I suspect that
the trouble you have is the gap between YYYY and ".dat".

The entry I use is:
ATCF         $SPDATA/atcf              a*YYYY.dat                CAT_MSC
SCAT_NIL   -1   2880    360

Note that the files are aal062004.dat, aep052004.dat etc, so the single "a"
catches all basins.

Steve CHiswell
Unidata User Support