20040901: Unidata Support Issues

Dana,

I answered your question on Friday Aug 27. The other support questions
we have been answering have apparently gotten to there destinations
(since I have seen followups), so my guess that the mail issue lies
on your end....but I'll ask our System Admin group
to see if there is anything in our logs that sheds any light on
your problem.

You can view my response to you at:
http://my.unidata.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/getfile?file=/content/support/help/MailArchives/gempak/msg03533.html

Note that I mentioned in my response that your attatchment was zero
length.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support