20040830: ATCF data

Thu Hang,

The ATCF template in $GEMTBL/config/datatype.tbl defaults
to looking for the data in $SPDATA/atcf.

If not already set, create an environmental variable $SPDATA
to point to a directory that has a subdirectory named atcf/.
Place your data in a directory $SPDATA/atcf.

The datatype MISC/ATCF will display your Western Pacific
file after you select the appropriate region.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support