Storm reports

Hello,

I am getting and decoding the NWUS20 and NWUS22 storm reports from the
LDM (and decoding them), but I never get any "real" plots.

Here is the portion of my pqact.conf (I used the default pqact.conf):

# SPC storm reports
# NWUS20 (daily), NWUS22 (Hourly)
DDPLUS  ^NWUS2[02] KWNS ([0-3][0-9])([0-2][0-9])
        PIPE    -close  decoders/dcstorm -m 2000
        -d data/gempak/logs/dcstorm.log
        -e GEMTBL=/home/gempak/GEMPAK5.7.2p2/gempak/tables
        data/gempak/storm/sels/YYYYMMDD_sels.gem

What I mean by real plots, is that I will get a single hail report here
and there, but thats it... When I inspect the actual NWUS20/22 files,
there are many more reports than just one hail report. Also, is there a
problem with the storm reports in the Redbook graphics? Your redbook
example gifs never show any plots, and my vgf files do not show plots as
well...

Thanks
Robert Dewey