20040722: IP -10 error for

Jon,

If the data is not build5.0, and it isn't, then the station ID isn't within
the data (a very lacking feature of pre build 5.0 data), so therefore you must
use the file nameing template for NEXRII so that the program can guess the
station
from the file name.

Name the file KMLB_20010914_0803 and then
specify RADFIL=NEXRII|KMLB (and if you have many files, set
RADTIM=010914/0803).

Otherwise, you can write the station ID "KMLB" into bytes 21-24
of the file (which is what build 5.0 will have). The data have
no lat/lon location etc to navigate the data, so station ID is
a must.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support