gempak build on freebsd

Steve,

Here is an FYI that you may want to include in the install docs for
Gempak regarding freeBSD. When using make to build the distro of
Gempak, I get an error which I have included with this e-mail.

When I use gmake, all is smooth and installation goes without a
hitch.

My particulars:

freeBSD 5.2.1 (recent stable release)

dual P3 with 2 gig memory

openmotif is installed

mjl

  Dr. Mark J. Laufersweiler     |
  School of Meteorology         |     Those who give up essential
  University of Oklahoma        |   liberties for temporary safety
  address@hidden                | deserve neither liberty nor safety.
  (405) 325-6032                |             - Benjamin Franklin
  (405) 325-7689  (fax)         |