20040602: Gempak - Linux - Source Code/Relative Humidity routines

Mark,

all source code routines are in the source code tar file.
All subroutines that start with 2 letters (eg "PD_") are
found in the $GEMPAK/source/gemlib/xx/ directories
(eg pd_pwat would be found in $GEMPAK/source/gemlib/pd/pdpwat.f).
Constants and other parameters included from the source
are in the $GEMPAK/include direcory files, such as
GEMPRM.PRM.

Steve CHiswell
Unidata User Support