20040519: 20040513: 20040505: NIDS display in general (was RE: 20040505 : CRAFT da ta hardware)

>From: Robert Mullenax <address@hidden>

>Thanks that is so cool.  I display the NCR table from PAH.  Being able to
>plot
>the values from NCR tables will be awesome, but this is a great start.

Robert,

Aside from the textual values in NCR, you can plot the cell
information from the other products in their locations through
the products like NME, NST, NTV, NHI (though currently only hail size is
plotted
instead of probability). I didn't look at creating a parser for the text string
info on the NCR. Hmmm....

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support