20040504: One more question..RE: 20040503: 20040503: 20040503: 20040430: ar chive Level II data and GEMPA K

Robert,

Garp's directory browser has a lot of hardcoded requirements for
the directory structure, so I haven't used that interface
for this data due to its limitations.

I suspect that there would need to be some code cleanup where
Garp rolled its own routines rather than using the gemlib
routines.

Steve Chiswell