20040419: Using GEMPAK

Mai,

Predefined plots in NMAP2 are configured in
$GEMTBL/config/prmlst.tbl

You may want to put your favorite 3 stations at the top of the
station table which sets their order in the resultant decoded file.
They will get plotted first that way, and filter will eliminate
overlapping stations as each additional station is added to the plot.

Also, you can define your lat/lon area in $GEMTBL/stns/geog.tbl
for the "LOCAL" area so that the gui data area "LOCAL" will be your
region, thather than the default which is centered on NCEP in the US.

Steve Chiswell