20040408: WARN county outline.

Stonie,

I see in gemlib/gg/ggwarn.f, that iwidth(*) defaults to "3" if
it is not passed in >= 1 and <= 10.

In gpmap.f, currently the iwidth(*) values are defaulted to "0",
therefore, the default in ggwarn.f is used.

You can modify gpwarn.f to initialize the iwidth(*) values to 1.
My assumption is that eventually these will be pased from
the input values. But for now, they are hardcoded.

Steve Chiswell