20040315: 1-hour granularity synoptic decoding

Art,

I received a tarfile of mods from Christian Page at U. Quebec/Montreal
with the dclsfc changes for 1 hour data bins. See message below.

I haven't merged these in with the supported distribution, but you may want to
look at the code in #6 below. The tarfile is under
ftp://gbuddy:address@hidden/incoming/mods_gempak.tar.gz

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support