20040302: 20040203: Number of times in a GEMPAK file/plot

Matt,

The TAXIS times are YYMMDD/HHNN (which are referred to in the
online help of TAXIS as "GEMPAK date/times"). The abbreviations to
DD/HHNN or even HH can be used when they are unambiguous.
See the phelp oin DATTIM for how times can be expressed or abbreviated.

As stated in TAXIS, the time interval can even be greater than
720 days - the increment field will be automatically assigned for
start-stop periods greater than 720 days.

Steve Chiswell