20031128: DCWOU and DCACFT decoder crashes(Cores)

Adam,

The format of the WOU bulletins has changed significantly from last year when
the 5.6.J release.

You are now 2 releases behind (5.6.K and most recently 5.6.L.1). decoders in
particular
will become outdated as bulletin formats change. I would recommend upgrading to
the current
release and see if that helps.

I am out of town until Dec 8, and will be at a conference from Dec 8-11 on
return,
but can work with you to arrange a time if you want help on the upgrade.

Steve Chiswell