20031111: GOES-12 WV images

Patrick,

Yes, you were using an old template before GOES12 images were available.

Both 5.6.K and 5.6.L do have the 6.. pattern. When GOES12 images started,
I did put out an announcement for the change:
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/msgout?/glimpse/gembud-list/1775
And even though the message was dated April 1, you really did have to have that
change.
Glad to hear you found your problem.

Steve Chiswell