20031102: Conversion program

Bob,

There is a program called gdgrib for producing a grib message from a
GEMPAK parameter. This would have to be run for each grid
since you have to provide information for the GRIB that
is not available from the GEMPAK file itself - such as model number,
center id, etc.

You could batch it up pretty easily but would be unique to each dataset.

Steve Chiswell