20030927: Questions abour the UCAR Web site

Steve,

1) The www site has been replaced by my.unidata.ucar.edu. The redbook
graphics are under the GEMPAK area:
http://my.unidata.ucar.edu/content/software/gempak/examples/

2) The region for NEXRAD is chosen by one of the universities. They are the ones
that make the decision.

Steve Chiswell