20030811: problems in installation gemapk on cygwin

Surja,

As I mentioned previously, you make fails when trying to link
since your environment apparently does not have message queue
or IPC support as seen in your log file with undefined references
to "msgsnd", a system  function used in the $GEMPAK/source/syslib/unix/
routines.

Since we do not have a cygwin platform here and it is not one of our supported
operating systems, I cannot tell you what other possibilities you might have to
explore.

Steve Chiswell