20030806: making SNMOD file with feet instead of pres

Dusty,

Any introductory meteorology text would describe the hypsometric
equation which relates change in pressure to change in height.
It is an integrated quantity based on the temperature of each layer
in the atmosphere.

I would suggest always using SI units (meters for height and meters per second
for wind speed) since publications will generally always ask for that.

Steve Chiswell