20030814: defining colors on contour lines

>From: <address@hidden>

Dusty,

Steve Chiswell has been spending most of his time at home of late helping
out after the birth of his second child, Cara.  Here is a resend of
part of the the announcement he sent to the gembud email list:

  From address@hidden Tue Aug 12 15: 47:55 2003
  To:  address@hidden

  I am currently out of the office supporting the newest addition to
  our family, Cara Gabrielle born yesterday afternoon. Any questions
  regarding the new release will be answered as soon as possible.

A quick check of the gembud email list shows that you are not subscribed.
You can subscribe yourself to the list online at:

>I probably wasn't very clear on my last question about changeing the color of
> each wind speed what I want it to change the contour lines on the SNCROSS or
> SNCROSS2 for each specific speed by color.  What I want is all the contour ci
> rcles on the page that have a speed defined on them I want all the same speed
> s same colors.  So is there a way I can do that.
>
>thanks,
>Dusty
>
>P.S.  Did you get my other email about your opinion on what graph to use for m
> y sitution?

Tom Yoksas