20030807: 20030306: Gempak - Linux Red Hat 7.2 - Garp

Josh,

The keylist is null message means that no data files are being found
for some of the widgets (pull down buttons). This could be that either
you don't have the specific data sets available, or are not
naming the files as expected by the $GARPHOME/config/Garp_defaults
configuration file.

Steve Chiswell