20030722: graphics process

Dusty,

I showed an example of SNCROSS to you:
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/msgout?/glimpse/gempak/5557

CXSTNS can be a single station when DATTIM is a time range for that station.
This email message from our archives provides the exact steps used to produce
the plot on the web which I referenced you to previously.

In SNLIST, set OUTPUT=f/filname. This will send the output to a file named
"filename" instead of to the console.

The GEMPAK distribution is compiled to hold 300 times in a GEMPAK data file.
You would not be able to store an entire years worth of sounding data in a
single
file. The resultant plot would not be legible with so many times.

Steve Chiswell