Re: Compiling - additional.

Stonie,

The MTLNUX number is "11".

from the Makeinc.linux file:
OPSYS = Linux
COPT = -DUNDERSCORE -D$(OPSYS) $(GEMINC) $(MOTIFINC)
FOPT =  -fno-second-underscore $(GEMINC) $(GEMINC)/$(OPSYS)

Any C program should be compiled with -DLinux which is used
in gemprm.h to set MTMACH=MTLINUX.

Any fortran program will include the $GEMPAK/include/Linux/MCHPRM.PRM file
which is a link to  $GEMPAK/include/MCHPRM.Linux.

If you go to any program file (like gpmap.f which includes GEMPRM.PRM
and do a write(*,*) 'MTMACH ', MTMACH

or nmap.c and printf("MTMACH %d\n",MTMACH);

You should get "11".

If not the above, then I'd look for anyway the MCHPRM.PRM file in the
$GEMPAK/include/Linux directory isn't being used....probably if
you have a MCHPRM.PRM in the -I search path first.

Steve Chiswell