20030602: Gempak - all - displaying full frame images in GEMPAK

David,

The map margins in ggmap are being set from the call to GG_MAPS,
which calls GG_PROJ prior to the GSMMGN call.

Setting PROJ=sat//nm should should set the margins (which are multiples
of the text size by default 0, 0, 3, 0) to "no margins".

If you have the aspect ratio correct with the image so that 550x640
is the window size, you should be able to display the image full screen
without having to modify the code.

Steve Chiswell