DCWCN (gempak 5.6.j)

Scott and Steve,

This may not be news to you, and might be something you fixed in 5.6.K.
If you do need the changes let me know and I'll send you the files.
Otherwsie, just FYI on changes I made to our 5.6.j"

The WCN bulletins we have been receiving have a VTEC line that is 2 characters
longer than the bridge/wc routines are expecting. For example:

CON.KLSX.SV.A.9999.000000T0000Z-030429T1700Z

The times are YYMMDDTHHNN, rather than yymmddhhnn as the dcwcn
decoder is expecting, requiring the following changes:

wcghdr.f: vtec = bultin (islash+1:islash+42)
   increase 42 to 44, or find the length to the next '/' character.

brvtec.f:
  Added check for "T" within the time strings tarr() and appropriate parse

wcdecd.f:
   An infinite loop is possible when the county list isn't found. The
   loop "DO WHILE ( .not. done )" does not get done set to true
   if the section for decoding county strings isn't entered:
C*          Decode county strings.
            IF ( more) THEN

I added an else section to the above to set done = .true.

< --- last 7 lines of file -->
            ELSE
                done = .true.
            END IF