Unidata User SUpport

Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2003 13:26:10 -0700
From: Steve Chiswell <address@hidden>
To: "Patrick O'Reilly" <address@hidden>
cc: <address@hidden>, <address@hidden>

Patrick,

The current distribution (5.6.J) contains entries in
$GEMTBL/sat/imgtyp.tbl for GOES 11 and GOES 12. If you don't have them,
then here they are for you to add to your file:

GOES11               VIS          30    220     76      1      1 GRAY
GOES11               IR2           0    255     76      2      1 GRAY
GOES11               IR3           0    255     76      4      1 watvap.tbl
GOES11               IR4           0    255     76      8      1 GRAY
GOES11               IR5           0    255     76     16      1 GRAY
GOES12               VIS          30    220     78      1      1 GRAY
GOES12               IR2           0    255     78      2      1 GRAY
GOES12               IR3           0    255     78      4      1 watvap.tbl
GOES12               IR4           0    255     78      8      1 GRAY

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support

Unidata WWW Service              http://my.unidata.ucar.edu/content/support