Re: 20030331: GEMPAK5.6.J available

Neil,

The .INIT action in the $NAWIPS/Makefile should verify that the $GEMLIB
and $GEMEXE directories are created. Sounds like .INIT isn't understood
by your "make". Wonder why it worked here. Hmmmm....another broken feature of
freeBSD. Maybe I was using gnu-make at that point when the directories were
originally created....since that only gets done once....and I've now built
a few hundred times tring to iron the bugs out.

Sorry you had to do that....but glad to hear your making progress none the less!

Steve