20030324: 20030321: 20030321: 20030314: GEMPAK and FreeBSD

Neil,

Yes, I meant stdlib.h. I don't think its fatal prior to gcc3.x
but in gcc3.2 it starts being fatal.

I was just trying to figure out if freeBSD sites will want a separate
binary if available, or would use a Linux binary. I'll go ahead and make
a freeBSD binary....and then see how many sites download it.

Steve