20030318: FW: to concern download

Kyong,
If you are trying to locate the GEMPAK software to download once you have
logged in to the my.unidata.ucar.edu web portal, go to:
http://my.unidata.ucar.edu/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=viewdownload&cid=3

(The above URL can be found by following the "Downloads" area in the left menu
area.)

GEMPAK can be downloaded as either a source distribution to build locally at
your site, or as a precompiled binary distribution for selected operating
systems.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support