20030306: Gempak - Linux Red Hat 7.2 - Garp

Joshua,

This means that eaither you have not sourced your Gemenviron file,
or your $GARPHOME environmental variable (which is set in Gemenviron)
is incorrectly set so that the $GARPHOME/icons directory
isn't found (in absence of finding the above, it uses a hardcoded
path that COMET developers had created for their environment).

Steve Chiswell