20030227: SNDIAG

Robert,

Had a little trouble replying to your message since your reply-to
was set as: Reply-to: address@hidden
Not sure about that address.

Anyhow, I had posted a binary of sndiag for solaris due to
a specific request but didn't post one for linux. And, yes, you will
be lacking the config dir in the binary dist to build locally
(you can grab it out of the source tar file). In the future,
I will include the config directory with the library tar file
so that you have that directory if needed for linking against the $GEMLIB
files.

I'm in the middle of making a new release, so if you want to wait until
I post 5.6.J, I'll have the sndiag binary for that....or you can build from
source using the config directory mentioned above. If you go that route, to
extract just that directory from the source tarfile (in $NAWIPS), use:

gunzip -c gempak_upc5.6.h.tar.gz | tar xvf - config

Steve Chiswell