20030128: Profiler data in GEMPAK

Patrick,

In reading your response to Tom below, it sounds like you are getting
profiler data decoded into GEMPAK files, but are having trouble displaying
the data in GARP.

Can you verify that the data are correctly decoded and filed, by
using snlist, like:
 SNFILE   = pro6
 AREA     = @hklo2
 DATTIM   = all
 SNPARM   = sped;drct;hght
 STNDEX   =
 LEVELS   = sfc
 VCOORD   = hght
 OUTPUT   = t
 MRGDAT   = yes

That should list out the Haskell Oklahoma surface data for the
latest profiler file. If that is OK, then we need to
look at the Garp configuration, otherwise probably the decoder
invocation.

Steve Chiswell