20021217: RedBook graphics feed

Art,

Redbook graphics are part of the HRS feed from NOAAPORT.

I use a pattern that looks like:
HRS     ^P..... (K[^WK]|KW[^A]|KWA[^L]|KK[^C]|KKC[^I])
        PIPE    -close  util/dcredbook.csh

The shell script is similar to the one I posted on the GEMPAK examples
page for specifying the parameters used by the actual dcredbook decoder.

Steve Chiswell