donation of code for new GEMPAK device driver

We have some Tcl/TK apps that we use in conjunction with GEMPAK
and one thing that came out of that was the need to be able to produce
a text output from GEMPAK contouring routines.  In other words,
the countour level along with lat/lon points describing the contour are
written to a file.  The Tcl script then contours the data.

We recently hired a new meteorologist programmer, Janelle
Janish, who is dedicated to just programming and she wrote this
new device driver.

If this is something that might be of use elsewhere we will send her
modifications up for your review for a possible enhancement
to GEMPAK.

Robert

Robert Mullenax
Weather Systems Administrator