20021205: Using NMAP2 product generation/documentation

Pamela,

Much of the NMAP2 information can be found by clicking the "Help"
button at the top bar of the program.

I also provide a brief overview of the program in the GEMPAK tutorial
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/gempak/tutorial/
under the GUIs section:
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/gempak/tutorial/nprogs.html

When in the product generation mode, you will see the mouse button hints
at the bottom status bar of NMAP2. For example, when drawing a front,
after clicking on the front class, the bar will show:

ADD FRONT   <L>PUT     <M> RESET

At this point, it is waiting for you to position the mouse pointer
where you want the front to start and click the left <L> button
to put the starting point of the front, after you click the left mouse
button to start the frontm you will see the status bar read:

ADD FRONT   <L>NEXT     <M> DONE

That is telling you that the left <L> mouse button will place the next
vertex of the front, or to click the middle <M> button when you are finished
drawing the front.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support