20021017: gpwarn question

Mike,

The example from the tutorial is for the current version, where I
updated the gpwarn program to use the templates in datatype.tbl.
My guess is you are using an older version (pre 5.6.h) before
I had added the ability for gpwarn to use templates.

In the old days, you would want to cat the individual text files to a
single file, and specify that in the WWFIL parameter.

Steve Chiswell