20020930: 20020930: Display Questions

Anthony,

in gdinfo, use:
GDFILE = your_ruc_grid_file (not the hrcbob file below)
GLEVEL = all
GVCORD = all
GFUNC = all
GDATTIM = all

at the gdinfo prompt you can use:
restore defaults/gdinfo
to get the "all" values filled in above.

In gdlist, be careful not to use gdattim=last if you don't
know what the last time in the data set is.

Steve CHiswell