Re: LDM 5.1.4 GEMPAK DECODERS (fwd)

Adam,
Uh- No!...decoders don't necessarily make their own directories.
The FILE action in pqact does. Once you "PIPE" the data to a
decoder, there nothing that the LDM controls regarding what the program
receiving the data will do with it.

The decoders I create here at Unidata generally do create their own
directories. The decoders developed at NCEP (eg dcmetr, dcuair, etc) do not.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support