20020711: GEMPAK Problem

Jim,

Make sure you don't have a corrupt gemglb.nts file or last.nts file in
your working directory. You might need to set "$respond = yes" too.

I would have to see the actual script that you are using for the skewT.
I only see the screen output below. The message that the program is
looking for 20020706 instead of 20020710 seems to indicate that either
your script is doing something else with the list of files available
(in particular if you are using "ls" to get a listing of certain files,
you might have somthing else in the list that your script is
parsing incorrectly.

You also might need to check file permissions in case you started
the LDM with a different umask and the script can't access the
data file created by the LDM.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support