GEMPAK question

Good afternoon. My name is Harold Peterson, and I am a senior in meteorology at the University of Oklahoma. I will be using GEMPAK in order to complete my honors thesis.

As a part of my honors thesis, I wish to calculate helicity values from wind profiler data. Is there any way I could use GEMPAK in order to calculate this information?

I greatly appreciate the time you are putting into this question, and look forward to your answer.

-Harold