Re: 20020304: nmap2 display problem

Bryan,

This sounds like a Athlon and AGP graphics and Linux 2.4 kernel issue that
Anne Wilson pointed out to me just the other day.  See the following URL's
provided by Anne that explain the problem with varying detail;

  http://www.vnunet.com/News/1128504
  http://linuxtoday.com/news_story.php3?ltsn=2002-01-21-001-20-NW-KN
  http://www.geocrawler.com/lists/3/Linux/35/175/7626960

In the end, it looks like rebooting the system with "mem=nopentium" may
solve the problem.

mike