20020130: sndiag tar file posted

Donna,

I have created a tarfile for sndiag that builds and runs with
GEMPAK 5.6 and later. It is in the gbuddy ftp area under
the nawips-5.6/contrib directory as sndiag.tar.Z. Or
it can be downloaded from the Unidata portal web donwload site
under the GEMPAK/contrib area.

After downloading the file, created a new directory, such as
$NAWIPS/unidata/programs/sndiag. Place the tarfile in that directory
and unpack from there with:
zcat sndiag.tar.Z | tar xvf -

Then build and install with:
make all
make install
make clean

Steve Chiswell

>From: Unidata User Support <address@hidden>

>From: Donna Tucker <address@hidden>

>I sent a message last week but have not received a
>reply.  What is the status of sndiag?  Does it work
>with GEMPAK 5.6?
>
>Donna Tucker

>Send FREE video emails in Yahoo! Mail!
>http://promo.yahoo.com/videomail/

Donna,
I was out of the office in Orlando for the past 13 days, so haven't
gotten to emails for about 2 weeks.

I have added region selection maps to NSHARP for 5.6.f which
I will be releasing in a few weeks.

Sndiag needs to be updated for 5.6 since many gemlib calls were changed.
I will update that and place in the contrib area of the download page for
5.6.f.

Steve Chiswell