20020123: multiple file access with sffile

Chris,

You should be able to use the METAR template without haveing to create
an new METARMET template. But all that aside:

The problem you have is you are specifying DATTIM=all, where all means all the
times in the most recent file (the all, first and last abbreviations only refer
to one file).
Instead, specify dattim as the range of times you want, such as:
DATTIM = 21/1200-24/0000

That gives me:
 SFGRAM PARAMETERS

 Surface file:       $GEMDATA/surface/20020121_sao.gem
 Number of times:     174
 Time range:         020121/1200-23/2140

Now it gets all the times available in the dattim range.

Steve Chiswell