20020122: dcacft problems

Jason,

Looks like your decoder isn't finding the $GEMTBL/stns/pirep_navaids.tbl
file.

The dcacft example I have shows the use of the -e flag to set the
environmental variable GEMTBL for the decoder environment
since your LDM account probably doesn't set the GEMTBL variable
used for locating the necessary station tables:

#
# Decoder for Aircraft Observations
DDPLUS|IDS      (^U[ABDR].... ....|^XRXX84 KAWN|^YIXX84 KAWN)
([0-3][0-9])([0-2][0-9])
        PIPE    decoders/dcacft -e GEMTBL=/home/gempak/NAWIPS/gempak/tables
        -d data/gempak/logs/dcacft.log
        data/gempak/acft/YYYYMMDDHH_acf.gem

If you are setting the GEMTBL location as above, verify that the location
is correct and you have the 2 required files:
pirep_navaids.tbl
airep_waypnts.tbl

Both tables are part of the distribution, so you should have them.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support