[no subject]

>From: GEMPAK <address@hidden>

Duanjun,

>   I am trying to install GEMPAK/GARP on our LINUX machine(RH7.0).
>But there is a error information as I type garp command:
>  G A R P - v2.1 starting...
>  Warning: Cannot allocate colormap entry for "#e5e5e5e5e5e5"
>  Warning: Cannot allocate colormap entry for default background.
>    Warning: keylist   is null
>           Cannnot set option menu default button
>    Warning: keylist   is null
>           Cannnot set option menu default button
>    Warning: keylist   is null
>           Cannnot set option menu default button
>    Warning: keylist   is null
>           Cannnot set option menu default button
>  InitGempakColorMap:  Can't allocate Graphic colors.
>  GarpInitialize:  GempakInit failed
> Main: Initialization failed.  Exiting
>
>Do you have any suggestion for this problem?

The Unidata GEMPAK support contact, Steve Chiswell, will be out of the
office until the end of next week.  In the interim, you should check
the online inquiry tracking information for a solution to this problem
(it seems to be one that other users have run into and for which there
is a workaround):

GEMPAK HomePage
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/gempak
  Help and Documentation