20020108: Updates for NSHARP

Scott and Steve,

I have placed an updated tar file for nsharp in the upc account on hp1
called nsharp_020108.tar.Z. This tarfile is a complete packing of the
contents of $NAWIPS/nprogs/nsharp/source.

I have made updates for adding map area selection with Zoom/Unzoom for
sounding region selection (Observed soundings and ACARS). Previously,
the CONUS region was hardcoded as the only selection region. This
version will allow the user to select the map region from the
observed sounding and ACARS popup windows. The source uses the
map regions defined in the NWX table mapinfo.nwx for the menu options.

The source changes included are:

Updated draw.c, gui.h, guid.h from 5.6.f $NAWIPS/nprogs/nwx/source.
These files are identical to the NWX source.

Copied nwxtbl.c from $NAWIPS/nprogs/nwx/source and
modified to only read NWX map areas from $NAWIPS/tables/nwx/mapinfo.nwx
(deleted reading of master.tbl). Add to nsharp_compile script.
[ Note....the Makefile for my distribution is in the directory since
I don't use the build scripts. Your makefile was moved to Makefile.orig]

copied proto_nwx.h from $NAWIPS/nprogs/nwx/source (included gui.h)

Routines Modified:

mapw.c  removed map region hardcoding.

xwvid6.c
        Added mapproj_cb, mapzoom_cb, mapunzoom_cb routines, updated prototype
        definitions in file.

acars_selection.c
        Added amapproj_cb routine, updated prototype definitions in file.

Let me know if you have any questions/comments,

Steve